* You collect your tickets from us and settle the account any day before departure.
* Be at the LARISA railway station in Athens 30 minutes before the train departure.
* Your train comes to the railway station at 07:10 am. Find your carriage and seat.
* 07:20 – The train departs and following a scenic route it travels to Kalampaka(last stop).
* 11:30 – Upon arrival in Kalampaka meet our English speaking driver outside the railway station.
* 11:45 – Drive to Meteora. Visit at least 3 monasteries. See old hermitages in the caves.
CLICK here and see the monasteries that are open on your day, and make your plan.
* 16:45 – Return to Kalampaka. Stop at a local restaurant for a light meal (not included in the price).
* 17:15 – The train departs from Kalampaka and arrives in Athens (LARISA station) at +/- 21.30