Olympia Tour Guide
Born and raised in the heartland of the ancient Olympic Games,in Ancient Olympia, Georgia is passionate about Greek history and Greek culture and especially of Ancient Olympia. She studied History and Archaeology at the National University of Athens and when she graduated, she taught younger students and adults the Greek language and the history of Greece in public and private educational institutions. She continued her studies at the National University of the Aegean, and finally she became a professional tourist guide. Nowadays she works as a tourist guide in the Archaeological Site and the Museum of Ancient Olympia sharing her passion and knowledge for the culture of Greece with her guests. It fascinates her when she takes visitors in the province of Elis, showing its beauty to people that visit the area from all over the world.
– Archaeological site and Archaeological Museum of Olympia ( 2/2.5 hours)
– Archaeological Site (or Museum)and a local winery ( 3 hours)
– Archaeological Site (or Museum) and a walk by the Alfeios River, the navigable waterway to Olympia. A rest at a wooden hut which adds to the idyllic place.(3 hours)
– Archaeological site and a local beach.(4-6 hours)
– Archaeological site(or Museum)and a local farm.(3 hours)
– Archaeological site and Museum and a local winery (4 hours).
– Archaeological site and Museum and a walk by the Alfeios River (4 hours)
– Archaeological site and Museum and a local beach.
– Archaeological site and Museum and a local farm(4hours)
My Greek mobile phone is: +30 6982 495884